Light fixtures

Publicada por Webmaster | 3:33 da tarde | 0 comentários »

Cristiano Ronaldo promised that would build a “house” to put the trophy of best player of the World and he already started to work on it.

Like I said previously in this little house, he has to mix lots of lights, because the trophy has to shin.

I am doing a search for light fixtures to help him, in this case and I found awesome chandeliers. I think that one big Tiffany Indoor Chandeliers in the entry will be fine.

In the same site I found home lighting and I really enjoy the pendants, he have to put theme all over the space.

And for finish I passed twenty minutes choosing Outdoor Lighting Fixtures, I choose Flood Lights but the decision is not easy, because they are all so beautiful.

Now I want to see the final result in the TV.

0 comentários