Acobay social network

Publicada por Webmaster | 2:53 da tarde | 0 comentários »

Today I will invite all the visitors of this website to join a brand new and unique social network site.

At Acobay, you can share your "stuff" with other people and know people with the same likes, imagine meet people that drive your dreams car, travel for places that you like must, see the same movies as you see, play the same games, and so on...

All in one, can me a perfect denomination for this social network site, that I believe will be the most popular website in the world in a few time because we can interact with people it the same interests, talk about them and do recommendations. You can view an example of “My stuff” on Acobay and view the people I met because the shoes.

I do not lost time and already got an account, you must do the same, and you only have to share some stuff for your network start growing.

Visit my network and you can see this Girl that I find in the hot category on my Wishlist.See you soon!

0 comentários