Lighting CR7

Publicada por Webmaster | 7:01 da tarde | 0 comentários »

Tomorrow can be one of the happiest days to Cristiano Ronaldo, he must win the FIFA Best Player of the World 2008.

He promise that will build a “house” for this trophy because is the most wanted.

Ronaldo, what about the house decoration? You do not thing in the decoration?

I want to see it, but I imagine that will be a lighting house with a mix of fine art lamps and george kovacs lamps, what do you think?

To outdoor lighting I choose kichler landscape lighting, it will be awesome, but he decides.
I love lighting,

Cristiano have to choose well, I am sure he will browse by lighting brand or by lighting application or by style and more, but he will buy in the best lighting shop of the World, for sure.

The best to the best.

0 comentários